Prong snap button with cap is made of brass material. The product is resistant to corrosion. It serves as the material for closing and opening of the nails with clipped shirts, work clothes, coats, overcoats, knitwear, Jean shirts and baby and children products by overlapping the two sides of the fabrics.
Capped Prong Snap Buttons consists of 4 pieces.
- Cap (Top),
- Legged Prong Ring.
- In combination with special fastening molds;
- In hand press,
- In armed machine,
- In motor and automatic machines.
It is possible to manufacture the prong snap button in different sizes. Dimensions specified by Ata Buttons are illustrated in the reference table.
The desired logo can be made with on the cap (top) part. (You can contact Ata manufacturing authorities by filling out the form on the contact page).
- It is important that there is no pile difference in the fabric where the press is to be made.
- Depending on the type of fabric to be applied, the clamshell product can be selected as a long-leg and a short-leg.
- We can test the mock-ups that you send to us and decide the nail length of the clamshell click.
- We can also provide you with information on how to press by preparing a data sheet report.
- The desired colors are produced from the coating chart as the color variety of the clamshell click.
- Cap of the prong snap button can be colored according to the color diversity chart.
For order and information supply, you can contact our customer representatives through the contact page and request samples before ordering.
NOTE: capped prong snap can be ordered as free nickel, antique yellow and tin oxide