Prong snap button with coin cap is made of brass material. The product is resistant to corrosion. It serves as the material for closing and opening of the nails with clipped shirts, work clothes, coats, overcoats, knitwear, Jean shirts and baby and children products by overlapping the two sides of the fabrics.
Coin Capped Prong Snap Buttons consists of 4 pieces.
- Coin Cap (Top),
- Prong Ring.
In combination with special fastening molds;
- In hand press,
- In armed machine,
- In motor and automatic machines.
It is possible to manufacture the prong snap button in different sizes. Dimensions specified by Ata Buttons are illustrated in the reference table.
The desired logo can be made with on the cap (top) part. (You can contact Ata Buttons by filling out the form on the contact page).
- It is important that there is no pile difference in the fabric where the press is to be made.
- Depending on the type of fabric on which prong snap buttons with coin cap are to be applied, the the bottom piece of the set that is as shown in the image above is an open prong, which can be selected as either with long or normal nail in size.
- We can run tests on the mock-ups that you send to us and decide the nail length of the open prong.
- We can also provide you with information on how to press by preparing a data sheet report.
- The desired colors can be produced from the coating chart as the color of the prong snap button with coin caps vary.
- Cap of the prong snap buttons can be colored according to the color diversity chart.
For order and information supply, you can contact our customer representatives through the contact page and request free samples before ordering.
NOTE: prong snap button with coin cap can be ordered as free nickel, antique yellow and tin oxide