Prong snap button with long leg is made of brass material. The product is resistant to corrosion. It serves as the material for closing and opening of the nails with clipped shirts, work clothes, coats, overcoats, knitwear, Jean shirts and baby and children products by overlapping the two sides of the fabrics.
The long-legged prong snap button consists of 4 pieces.
- Long legged top piece,
- Long legged underpart
In combination with special fastening molds;
- In hand press,
- In armed machine,
- In motored and automatic machines.
The production is made in the dimensions specified by Ata Manufacturing in the reference table of the painted claw click in different sizes.
No Logo can be made except on the male part. ( For logo, you can contact Ata manufacturing authorities by filling out the form on the contact page).
- Long-legged prong product is suitable to be pressed in thick fabrics.
- It is important that there is no pile difference in the fabric where the press is to be made.
- We can decide on the leg length of the prong ring by experimenting on the mock-ups you send to us.
- We can also provide you with information on how to press the long legged prong snap by preparing a data sheet report.
For coloring of the long legged prong snap, the chosen desired colors can be produced from the coating chart.
For order and information supply, you can contact our customer representatives through the contact page and request samples before ordering.
NOTE: Long legged prong snaps can be supplied as free nickel, antique yellow and tin oxide.